Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 517 Officer Posts,Last Date 14 June 2016:
- 1 Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 517 Officer Posts,Last Date 14 June 2016:
- 2 Bank of India Recruitment Officer,Manager Notification 2016
- 3 How to Apply Online for Bank of India Recruitment 2016?
- 3.1 NOTE (Bank of India Recruitment 2016-17):-
- 3.2 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Bank of India Recruitment Officer,Manager Notification 2016
Bank of India Recruitment 2016-17 : Bank of India (BOI) announced vacancy for the post of Officer, Manager, Senior Manager in 2016. It’s a big chance for all those candidates who want to apply in Bank of India (BOI). Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2016. BOI Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply online application before on 14th June 2016.More details are given bellow…
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 517 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Officer – Credit (JMGS – I): 217 Posts
- Manager (MMGS – II): 200 Posts
- Senior Manager (MMGS – III): 100 Posts
Age Limit: The age of the interested candidates should be between 21 to 30 years for post 1, 28 to 35 years for post 2, and 30 to 38 years for post 3 as on 01-04-2016. There will be applicable relaxation in age by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, & Ex-servicemen, 3 years for OBC candidates, and 10 years for PH candidates. The candidates should check out official notification for complete age limit details.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have B.Com degree from a recognized university with min 60% marks along with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDBA / CA/ ICWA with post qualification experience for posts 2 & 3.
Application Fee: The candidates belonging to General and other categories should pay Rs.600/- while Rs.100/- for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, and PWD categories through online mode only.
Selection Process: The Bank of India will select candidates based on online test and/or personal interview depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates, who will be selected for the above said posts will be likely to get basic pay band as below and other allowances and perquisites as applicable.
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I): 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Middle Management Grade Scale – II (MMGS II): 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950
- Middle Management Grade Scale – III (MMGS III): 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Submission of Online Application Commencing From: 31-05-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-06-2016
How to Apply Online for Bank of India Recruitment 2016?
The candidates, who are eligible and interested, may submit an online application for recruitment of Officer by following simple steps given here against BOI Recruitment 2016. The JobsLab team will post online registration direct link once the recruitment process starts, so stay connected with us for the latest updates.
- Visit the official website of the Bank of India i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in
- Navigate to the ‘Career’ link and click on it.
- Now, look for Bank of India Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream – Project No. 2016-17/1 Notice dated 06-05-2016 and click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Hit ‘Click here for New Registration’ link and fill all required details carefully. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on your screen.
- The candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password for future use.
- The Candidates should carefully fill and verify all required details and click ‘Final Submit Button’.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the official notification and click on next button.
- Click on ‘Payment’ tab and proceed for payment.
- After pay required fees, submit the final application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
NOTE (Bank of India Recruitment 2016-17):-
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.