BCECE Stage 1 Answer Key 2016 Cut off Marks @ bceceboard.com:
- 1 BCECE Stage 1 Answer Key 2016 Cut off Marks @ bceceboard.com:
- 1.1 BCECE Stage 1 Exam Cut Off Marks 2016
- 1.1.1 BCECE Stage I Exam Answer Sheet All Sets
- 1.1.2 BCECE Stage I Cutoff Marks 2016:
- 1.1.3 (Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)……
- 1.1.4 ……Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
- 1.1 BCECE Stage 1 Exam Cut Off Marks 2016
BCECE Stage 1 Examination has been conducted by the authority on 7th April 2016. All the examinees who gave their test might be very eager to check BCECE Answer Key 2016. All such candidates are advised to visit our website as we are providing answer key with cut off marks here. We think many examinees are very eager to know the BCECE 1st Stage Cutoff Marks 2016. Hence, we are advising all the applicants to go through the following information to know cut off marks and also to check the answer key. A Huge number of applicants have given their test on 7th April 2016. Candidates who are worrying about their results can visit our website bceceboard.com day by day for updates. Hopefuls can also view our website as here we are providing BCECE Answer Sheet 2016.
BCECE Stage 1 Exam Cut Off Marks 2016
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has conducted the BCECE Exam on 7th April 2016. A Large number of candidates who were searching for Government Jobs in Bihar have attended the exam. Aspirants who have appeared for the exam will be eagerly waiting for the BCECE Stage-I Results 2016. As the officials need some time to declare the results, they have released the BCECE First Stage Cut Off Marks 2016 and Answer Key. Applicants can estimate their scores by using this BCECE Stage 1 Answer Sheet, which was attached below on our site. You will get the complete information regarding the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam from the site, since we are updating the correct details.
To qualify in the test, applicants are required to get above marks. Aspirants can check here category wise cutoff marks for the test. BCECE has invited applications against this notification, many applicants were applied for the test. The test will be conducted for 150 marks with 50 marks each section. Applicants who secured above marks are only invited to take the admissions. For more about the test and other information please log on to bceceboard.com…
Organization: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
Name of the Exam: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)
Date of the Exam: 17th April 2016
Category: Answer Key
Steps to Check BCECE Stage I Answer Key 2016:
- Applicants are advised to visit the official website bceceboard.com
- Search for BCECE Exam Answer Key
- Click on the given link
- A new pdf file will have appeared on the screen
- Download and make a print out of the same if need
- And compare with Responses given in the test.
- And also compare the total marks with cut off marks to know your eligibility for admissions
BCECE Stage I Exam Answer Sheet All Sets
BCECE Stage I Exam Answer Sheet All Sets: Combined Entrance Competitive Examination’s (BCECE) stage 1 has successfully conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) on 7th April 2016 at various prearranged examination centres in Bihar State. A huge number of Postulants who desire to pursue in Medical, Engineering, Technology and Agriculture field in Bihar State applied and appeared for the examination. Recently Organisation has issued an advertisement notification for filling up online application for Eligible candidates and large number of interested applicants applied for the written exam. Now who had attend the written examination are looking for the BCECE Answer key along with expected cut off marks.
BCECE Stage I Cutoff Marks 2016:
BCECE Stage I Cutoff Marks 2016: In order to qualify in the examination, candidates should get minimum marks. Aspirants can check the category wise cutoff marks which are given below.
- General: 50%
- OBC/SC/ST: 40%
- General category PH: 45%
- Reserved Category PH: 40%
Exam Pattern: The exam has four sections i.e; Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics. The exam is for 150 marks with 50 marks each section.