BCM Admit Card 2015 – Birhan Mumbai Municipal Corporation or the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Exam Call Letter 2015
BCM JE ADMIT CARD 2015 will be released online soon for all the applicants to download , as every candidate must be familiar, this admit card is necessary on the day of examination and will ensure you are allowed to write the exam with no hassles. The Birhan Mumbai Municipal Corporation or the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai released invitation for applications for 304 posts of Junior Engineers in its department . The application process started on 12th May, 2015 and ends on 5th June, 2015.
The BCM JUNIOR ENGINEER EXAM 2015 will be held on 4th July 2015 and the admit cards are expected to be available from the mid of June. All the candidates who have applied for the post of Junior Engineer will be able to download their hall ticket for the BMC JE Exam 2015 from the official web site very soon.
BCM Junior Engineer Exam Admit Card
Name Of The Exam : Junior Engineer Exam 2015
Name Of the Conducting Body : Birhan Mumbai Municipal Corporation
Date Of Application : 12th May, 2015
Last date to apply : 5th June, 2015
Date Of Exam : 4th July, 2015
Number Of Vacancies : 304
BIRHAN MC JUNIOR ENGINEER ADMIT CARDS 2015
The BMC has come up with 304 vacancies for posts of Junior Engineers and is looking for talented and dynamic young graduates from the fields of civil, mechanical, automobile and electrical engineering to recruit. A huge number of applicants have successfully completed the registration process for the exam and now patiently await the admit cards. Well according to news, the BMC JE EXAM HALL TICKET 2015 will be made available to all the candidates online , 20 days prior to the exam and so by mid of June the candidates should start expecting the release of admit cards. To know more about the BMC JR EXAM ADMIT CARDS 2015 read the next section.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD BMC JR. ENGINEER EXAM ADMIT CARD 2015
- You must keep checking the web portal mcgm.gov.in regularly from the mid of June for updates on admit card release.
- As soon as the department releases the Admit cards a link will appear on the page ‘DOWNLOAD BMC JE EXAM ADMIT CARD 2015’
- On clicking, this link will redirect to a page asking your details.
- Fill in the correct registration number and date of birth and click Submit.
- When you do, your admit card will appear in front of you and you should take a print out of this admit card to carry it along on the day of exam.
- Your admit card will provide you with all the important details such as the Exam Center that has been allotted to you and your exam schedule.
- Good Luck.
If you have any query, feel free to to write it down below