BMRC Recruitment Notification 2016:
- 1 BMRC Recruitment Notification 2016:
- 2 BMRC Train Operator Notification Apply online
- 2.1 BMRC Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.2 BMRC Train Operator Important Dates :
- 2.3 How to apply Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2016
- 2.4 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited released an official Recruitment Advertisement for appointing 308 Maintainer, Train Operator, Section Engineer Posts in empty locations. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for latest Railway Jobs in Karnataka. Eligible Aspirants can apply BMRC Notification 2016 through online Application process only. Other mode of Application processes are not applicable. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited 2016 invites online Application forms from Interested and eligible candidates on or before last date 11 July 2016. BMRC Notification 2016 application forms can available in official web page from 11 June 2016 to 11 July 2016.
BMRC Vacancies Details
1. Maintainer – 72
2. Train Operator – 225
3. Section Engineer – 11 posts
BMRC Train Operator Notification Apply online
Name of Organization : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRC)
Kind of Jobs : Train Operator, Maintainer, Engineer
Location : Karnataka
No. of Posts : 308
Start Date : 10th June 2016
Last Date : 11th July 2016
Qualification : 10th, ITI, Diploma and Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Age Limitation : not exceed 35 Years
Selection Procedure : Written Exam
Sector : Railway Vacancies
Apply Type : Online
BMRC Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants must possess 10th Class with Diploma in Engineering in relevant Subject from any approved Institution / University with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. Post wise academic information will be duly mentioned in official advertisement.
Applicants age limit should be maximum 35 years as on 11 July 2016. Upper age limit should be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per Karnataka Government rules and regulations
BMRCL Recruitment Board will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in Written Test,Kannada Test and Medical Test. BMRCL Call Letter 2016 is mandatory for attend the Written Test which will be accessible very soon at official page.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to pay nonrefundable fee of Rs.700/- for GM/ CAT-I/ CAT-IIA/ CAT-IIB/ CAT-IIIA/ CAT-IIIB Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST category candidates
BMRC Train Operator Important Dates :
Starting Date for Applications – 10th June 2016
Last Date for Applications – 11th July 2016
How to apply Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2016
- Visit the BRMC Official Notification.
- Check the BRMC Recruitment Eligibility.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Make the Application fee payment
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.