BSSC Anudeshak Recruitment 2016 :
Notification has been recently released on 17th June 2016. Bihar Staff Selection Commission has published this advertisement to fill 1744 vacancies of Anudeshak (Instructor), DriverPosts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Bihar may apply for these BSSC Anudeshak Jobs released under BSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these BSSC Instructor Jobs through Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link for BSSC Jobs will be made available from 23rd June 2016 to 19th July 2016. Job Seekers who have completed Diploma or Engineering can utilize this opportunity.
BSSC Anudeshak Vacancies Details
Anudeshak for Diploma Pass : 698 Posts
Anudeshak for ITI Pass : 582 Posts
BSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016 complete vacancy details:
Name of the Organization – Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Post Name – Instructor
Vacancies – 1280
Qualification Required – ITI/Diploma
Age Limitation – 18 to 30 Year
Sector – Government
Selection Process – Written Exam And Personal Interview
Mode of Apply – Online
Last Date to Apply – 19th July 2016
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these BSSC Anudeshak Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Examination.
Application Fee: Applicants have to check the BSSC Instructor Jobs Notification for details regarding the application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2000/-.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23/06/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19/07/2016.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying for BSSC Jobs.
- Click on Apply Online available below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload Scanned copies of photograph and Signature.
- Submit the application before the last date.
- Take Printout of the application for future reference.