Chhattisgarh State Engineering Services Exam 2016:
- 1 Chhattisgarh State Engineering Services Exam 2016:
- 1.1 CGPSC SES 2016 Recruitment
- 1.2 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Chattisgarh public service commission(CGPSC) has issue a notification to conduct state engineering service exam 2016 to the recruitment of 107 Assistant Engineer in various department,CGPSC AE Recruitment 2016 are most awaiting recruitment by thousand of candidates in chattisgarh, Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through official website of Chattisgarh PSC
CGPSC SES 2016 Recruitment
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 06/EXAM/2016
Post Name& Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer- Civil(Public Health Engineering Department)||27|
|Assistant Engineer- Civil(General Administration Department)||1|
|Assistant Engineer- Civil(Public works Department)||26|
|Assistant Engineer- Civil(Water Resource Department)||02|
|Assistant Engineer- Electrical/ Mechanical(Public Health Engineering Department)||08|
|Assistant Engineer- Electrical/ Mechanical(Public works Department)||11|
|Assistant Engineer- Electrical/ Mechanical(Water Resource Department)||11|
|Assistant Engineer- Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical (Urban Department)||12|
|Assistant Engineer- Electrical(Energy Department)||04|
|Assistant Agriculture Engineer(Agriculture Department)||5|
Education Qualification- Candidates must be passed a graduate degree with civil/mechanical/electrical/agriculture from a recognized university which is certified from UGC
Age limit– Candidates must be possess minimum age of 21 years as on 01.01.2016, the maximum age for chattisgarh state Engineering service examination is 30 years ( for the candidates of chattisgarh the maximum age limit will be 40 year ) age relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Selection process– the selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written exam and interview.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online only through the website: http://psc.cg.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 29.06.2016 to 23.07.2016. No other means of application will be accepted.
- Before filling Online Application, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of Passport size Photograph & signature.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, Mobile No
- Fill in the Online Form with all the Relevant Details
- Upload scanned copy of Photo& signature
- Candidate should ensure that all the details entered in Online Application should be correct.