Study In China International Scholarship 2016-17 E Pass :
- 1 Study In China International Scholarship 2016-17 E Pass :
- 1.1 China Scholarships 2016-17 for Indian students:
- 1.2 ELIGIBILITY:
- 1.3 HOW TO APPLY PROSPECTIVE SCHOLARS MUST FOLLOW ALL OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS IN THIS ORDER:
- 1.4 SELECTION PROCESS
- 1.5 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
The CSC Imperial Scholarships are supported jointly and equally by both Imperial and the CSC. There are 15 full scholarships per year available for students to start a PhD. Students can apply for a PhD in any subject area offered by Imperial.
China Scholarships 2016-17 for Indian students:
The MA in International Multimedia Journalism extends practical skills and significant thinking for reporters and relaters so they can send both short-form and long-form projects on digital platforms.
The course is based in Beijing, and is teamwork between the Beijing Foreign Studies University and the University of Bolton in the UK, with the degree prized by the University of Bolton. For each yearly followers we aim to employ 10 International students and 10 Chinese students each year to work together.
- Chinese students with a strong academic background.
- Students must hold a PR Chinese passport (applicants from Hong Kong or Taiwan are not eligible). Applicants can either be resident in China at the time of application or studying overseas.
- Students with prior experience of studying overseas (including in the UK) are eligible to apply. Chinese Imperial graduates/Masters students are therefore eligible for the scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
PROSPECTIVE SCHOLARS MUST FOLLOW ALL OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS IN THIS ORDER:
- Prospective PhD students approach individual Imperial departments and supervisors with details of their proposed project. It is essential that students make contact with departments/supervisors before submitting a PhD application
- Students submit a PhD application to Imperial, following standard College procedure. Please note: If applicants do not already meet the College’s English Language requirements we recommend they sit a College approved English test as soon as possible
- Imperial’s Registry processes the application and either rejects it or issues a formal conditional/unconditional offer. Please note: It can take 6-8 weeks for PhD applications to be processed
- Once applicants have an offer, they must complete a CSC Imperial Scholarship Application Form. The form is available from departmental postgraduate administrators or your supervisor. Once complete, the form should be submitted to the International Office
- The deadline for applications is 31 January 2016.
Due to a change the CSC’s application deadline, we encourage applicants apply early however all applications received up to January 31st will be considered.
- The CSC Imperial Scholarship Panel will produce a list of 15 students to be recommended for a CSC Imperial Scholarship. Please note: The CSC will not accept any application that is conditional upon English
- Students will be informed of the progress of their scholarship application and whether they have been selected as one of 15 potential scholarship recipients
- The selected students are then required to apply online to CSC between 01 March-10 March 2016
- Between April and June, CSC will review and approve the scholarships
- After this, students will be informed of the final outcome of their application and issued with a formal CSC Imperial Scholarship letter
- Upon fulfilling any outstanding requirements for admission to a PhD programme (for example, provision of a satisfactory Masters qualification result if necessary, and arranging visas and travel), CSC Imperial scholars will commence their PhD programme in October………