CLAT 2016 Counseling Common Law Admission Test Counseling Date Schedule 2016:
- 1 CLAT 2016 Seat Allotment Instructions
- 1.1 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
CLAT Under Graduate Post Graduate Courses Counseling 2016 CLAT LLB LLM Courses Admission Counseling 2016 Latest News Updates…………..
CLICK HERE TO CHECK 2nd INDICATIVE SEAT ALLOCATION FOR UG/ PG COURSES :- Available @ 13 June 2016
CLICK HERE TO CHECK 3rd INDICATIVE SEAT ALLOCATION FOR UG/ PG COURSES:- Available & 22 June 2016
CLICK HERE TO CHECK 4th & FINAL INDICATIVE SEAT ALLOCATION FOR UG/ PG COURSES:- Available @ 29 June 2016
CLAT 2016 Seat Allotment Instructions
- You can check the seat allotment of CLAT 2016 by accessing their respective registered login accounts
- The counselling committee has announced the first seat allotment list of CLAT 2016 based on the choices made by you and at par their merit/rank
- If a seat is allotted in any of the counselling rounds, you need to remit fees as a part of the counselling process
- After the fees have been submitted, the counselling committee will be issuing the next seat allotment list
- Once the first round of seat allotment is over, you can either lock your choices or upgrade the existing ones apart from exercising the withdrawal option for the subsequent rounds of seat allotment
- If you have locked the allotted a seat, you will need to report to the respective NLU and complete the admission formalities by remitting the balance fees for the undergraduate law programme and submitting the certificates in original
- In case, you do not exercise any of these options, it’ll be treated as lock option by default
- If you have been allotted a seat due to the vacant seats arising out from the first round, you will be required to remit the prescribed counselling fee against the allotted seat
- In the fourth and last seat allotment round of CLAT 2016 counselling, there won’t be any option to upgrade the seats
- The committee will be issuing the category-wise seat allotment list of wait-listing candidates after each seat allotment till the third round of CLAT 2016 counselling
- In case, is you are in the waiting list and have deposited the prescribed amount of counselling fee but have not been allotted any seat due to non-availability of vacant seats in any of the rounds, the entire amount of the counselling fee will be refunded without any deduction
- On failing to do so (non-report at the respective NLU), the allotted seat will be filled up by the NLU following its own procedure
- If you have withdrawn from the admission process, after exercising the seat-withdrawal option , after the stipulated time, the amount will be refunded after deducting a certain amount………….
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR CLAT 2016 ONLINE COUNSELING:
CLAT Counseling : Candidates will now called up for Counseling to take admission in LLB, LLM or Integrated Courses. Important Dates related to counseling will be as follows…………