CTET Online Form 2016, CBSE CTET SEPT 2016 Online Application, CTET Application Form 2016 :
- 1 CTET Online Form 2016, CBSE CTET SEPT 2016 Online Application, CTET Application Form 2016 :
- 2 CTET 2016 Online Form, CTET Application Form 2016, CTET SEPT 2016 Application Form, CTET 2016 Online Application Form
- 2.1 CTET Online Form, How to Apply Instructions
- 2.2 CBSE CTET Online Application From 2016:
- 2.3 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
TET Application Form 2016: CBSE CTET September 2016 Application form will be released online in June 2016 at the official website ctet.nic.in. Exam of CTET SEPT 2016 will be conducted on 18th September 2016. For latest update regarding CTET 2016 Application Form, check here:
CBSE CTET Online Form 2016: CTET Exam will be held on 18th September 2016. Candidates can apply for CTET FEB Examination 2016 by visiting official portal and apply online. Central Board of Secondary Education has announced that the Central Teacher Eligibility Test in July, 2016.
The Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE will be organized the CTET 2016 on 21st February 2016 for 9th edition in which large numbers of candidates will appear. The exam is taken to allow candidates who want to make their career in teaching field to fulfill their dream of teaching. Central Board of Secondary Education is the central board of education in India which is located at the New Delhi, India. It is established to control and owns the education system in the affiliated schools. It grants affiliation to the schools across the country and conducts the exam and provides certificate to the qualified candidates. Candidates who want to get appear in the exam have to apply online from the official website till January 2016. More information is discussed below.
CTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 education with minimum 50% Marks and have qualified the 2 Years Diploma in the Elementary Education.
Age Limit: There is No any Age Restrictions for applying for the CTET 2016.
Important Dates Schedule: (Expected)
- Start date for online registration: 1st Week of July 2016
- Last date for submit of application: End of July 2016
- correction in Application form allow between: till first week of August 2016.
- Last date for payment of fee: Expected 31st July 2016
- Date for issue admit card: Tentative 25th August 2016
- Examination date: 18th September 2016 (officially)
- Paper II- 9.30 AM – 12.30 Noon.
- Paper I- 2.00 PM -4.30 PM
- Date of declare result on or before: October 2016
CTET 2016 Online Form, CTET Application Form 2016, CTET SEPT 2016 Application Form, CTET 2016 Online Application Form
Candidates can apply for CTET exam in prescribed format through the official website ctet.nic.in till 31st July 2016. After submission of CTET Online application form, candidates can download their CTET application form with registration number for future use. CTET Online form will be available from 1st of July 2016 to 31st of July 2016. Those applicants who are interested in CTET Exam 2016 can fill their CTET 2016 application form up to the given date.
CTET Online Form, How to Apply Instructions
To apply the CTET FEB 2016, some instructions is given here, you all read it carefully:
- Open the official website ctet.nic.in/
- Click on Apply CTET – SEPT 2016 Button
- If you are already registered in CTET, then use registration number. If any condition, any applicant forgot or misplace their registration number, they can get their Registration number by the link of forget registration number.
- If you don’t have registration number then click on Proceed To Apply Online Button.
- Now Instruction page will be Open on screen. Read instruction carefully or take a printout of it to get help before CTET form filling.
- Fill Application form of CBSE CTET 2016. Fill all particulars will correct details carefully.
- After filling all details correctly, click on next and Upload passport size Image of you given size.
- NOW Deposit CTET application fee through Demand Draft/Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E-Banking.
- Now Take print out the confirmation page and send it to CBSE.
CTET 2016 Application Form Fee:
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
It is hereby informed that the CBSE Board decided to conduct the written examinations Application as per the schedule for CBSE CTET. Here we have uploaded all the CBSE CTET 2016 notifications and other important official links for you.
CTET FEB 2016 Notification
CTET 2016 Information Bulletin
GET CTET 2016 Syllabus
Register for CTET 2016
CTET 2016 Apply Online
Every year more than 10 Lakh candidates participating in this Central Teacher Eligibility Test, very few numbers of applicants declare qualified in CTET exam. CTET certificate and mark sheet are necessary to apply all states teacher recruitment process.
CBSE CTET Online Application From 2016:
CBSE has updated the notification of CTET 2016 Application form, candidates can apply online on or before the last date, We have updated the lasted details from here, candidates can download the CTET Online form 2016 from here and see latest details.