FCI Written Test 2015 – Download FCI JE/TYPIST Call Letter
The Food Corporation Of India is all set to conduct the written exam to recruit to the posts of Junior Engineer and typists in the organization. This Government job has caught the eye of a lot of waiting job seekers as it is a good job opportunity for a stable and secure job career. For all those that had applied for the FCI JE TYPIST EXAM 2015 by filling in the applications forms and registered themselves were evaluated on the basis of their eligibility and now all the candidates that have been deemed eligible for the job have been issued admit cards for the written exam to be conducted by the Food Corporation Of India.
The FCI JE TYPIST EXAM 2015 will be held in different zones across the nation on different dates and while a huge number of candidates prepare for this paper we have important instructions for all the applicants.
FCI Exam Admit Card 2015 for JE and Typist – Exam Date
Name Of the Exam : FCI JE TYPIST EXAM 2015
Name Of the Conducting Body : Food Corporation of India
Name Of Posts : Junior Engineer, typist, AG
Date Of exam : North Zone – 4 october
South Zone – 2 August
East Zone – 6 September
West Zone- 12 July
North East Zone – 12 July
FCI JE/AG/TYPIST EXAM HALL TICKET 2015
The FCI will soon release the admit cards on the web portal of the corporation for the candidates to download. All the candidates are hereby instructed to go through the next section for the details of the process involved in downloading the admit card. As the applicants must be aware carrying the admit card to the day of the exam is crucial and an absolute requirement, without which no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Apart from carrying the FCI EXAM CALL LETTER 2015 the candidates must also remember to carry with them their Adhar Card/PAN Card/ Voter’s ID/ drivers license or any identity proof.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FCI AG/JE/TYPIST ADMIT CARD 2015
- To download the admit card candidates must visit the site fciweb.nic.in
- On the site search for the ‘DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD 2015’ link
- On the next page all that you have to do is fill in your correct information such as your name, registration number and date of birth
- Once you do so the next page will show your admit card in a pdf format which is to be saved as well as printed for use on the exam day.
- Remember to carry this print copy of the computer generated admit card as it is mandatory to the exam center that is provided to you on you roll number.
For any other query regarding availability of FCI Exam Admission Ticket along with Exam date, leave comments below