Latest News on GATE 2017:
GATE – Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineer, the process of registration commence from 1st of September 2016, which is the national level entrance exam for taking admissions into various Undergraduate programmes in Engineering/ Architectural/ Technology and also for Postgraduate level subject in science
GATE registration details 2017:-
- Conducting body:- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
- Exam name:- GATE – Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineer
- Academic year:- 2017
- Admission into:- various Under graduate and Post graduate programmes
- Content is about:- Release of notification
- Official link:- gate.iitr.ernet.inOnline submission of form GATE 2017 exam will start from September & the last date of submission of form is either September or October.
GATE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
There are various factors which are considered under the eligibility criteria of GATE 2017 exam. Each candidates who wish to appear in the GATE exam must fulfill theseGATE eligibility conditions otherwise his/her application for GATE registration will not be accepted. All conditions are clearly mentioned below. Take a look at all of these.
GATE 2017 Age limit
There is no upper limit age bar and the candidates are eligible only after their Bachelor Degree achievement. No age restriction is there in GATE Exam 2017.
GATE 2017 eligibility marks
Candidates need to get marks above the GATE cut off and here is the pattern of examination.
* There are total 65 Objective Type Questions comprising of Total 100 Marks.
* Each question carries only one correct answer.
* MCQ carries one or two marks each.
* In GATE Exam, no sectional cut off are applied.
GATE registration details:-
GATE which is national level entrance test, candidates will be waiting for the notification details which will be announced shortly at the official website of IITS and GOPAS, online process of application begins in the month of September 1st Week and the last date to apply will be October 1st week of 2016. Interested candidates should have to be ready with all required scanned certificate to attach in the registration form for more updates stay tuned to our link.
Instruction to register for GATE 2017:-
Before filling the GATE registration 2017 the candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and then start applying for GATE. Step to apply are given clearly at our article for first-time users.
- Please the official link of GATE. IITS- Indian Institute of Science.
- You can create the registration Id for valid users.
- Then after reaching the home page of IITS. click on online application form of GATE 2017.
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility norms for registration of GATE.
- Then fill up the application form in the given format with applicants accurate information.
- Pay the application in the mentioned format through the bank which is nonrefundable.
- Attach all documents to the registration form of GATE 2017.
- Submit form, at last, takes print of it for future use and references.
GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens for Enrollment, Application Filling, Application Submission September 1, 2016 (Thursday) Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website October 4, 2016 (Tuesday) Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login November 16, 2015 (Wednesday) Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing January 5, 2016 (Thursday) GATE 2016 Online Examination
- Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
- (On Saturdays and Sundays only)
February 4-5, & February 11-12, 2017(Saturdays & Sundays Only) Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website March 27, 2017 (Monday)