HSSC Male Constable PST Call Letter 2016 Police GD Constable Hall Ticket Exam date hssc.gov.in:
- 1 HSSC Male Constable PST Call Letter 2016 Police GD Constable Hall Ticket Exam date hssc.gov.in:
- 2 HSSC Male Constable PST Call Letter 2016:
- 2.1 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2015 Haryana SSC Police Constable Admit Card 2016 HSSC Police Constable Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2016 Haryana Police Constable & SI Physical PET PST Date Interview Written examcall letter…………….
HSSC Male Constable PST Call Letter 2016:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) earlier organized the Physical Test for Female (Ex-Serviceman) & Male (Ex-Serviceman) candidates from 19th January 2016 to 21st January 2016 in Panchkula. Few E.S.M candidates were eligible to take part in March 2016 PET who had applied for the change in the category as per the notice dated 29-01-2016 by HSSC.
Haryana Police Constable Physical Date →
Female & Male Ex-serviceman Constable : 19 to 21.01.2016, 08.03.2016
Female Constable (GD) : 08 to 14.03.2016
Male Constable (GD) : 15.06.2016 to 03.07.2016
Sub-Inspector : Available Soon
Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of Constable & Sub-Inspector (SI) Exam conducting by Haryana SSC. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam.
Click Here to Download Haryana Police Constable (Male) Physical Admit Card 2016 : till 05 May
Click Here to Download Haryana Police SI Physical Admit Card 2016 : from 10 to 15 June
S E L E C T I O N P R O C E S S :
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Knowledge Test (Written)
- Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Interview-cum-Personality Test (I-PT)