Hp patwari syllabus previous papers ,new pattern 2016|
- 1 Hp patwari syllabus previous papers ,new pattern 2016|
- 2 Himacahl Pradesh patwari syllabus 2016
- 3 Himacahl Pradesh patwari syllabus 2016:
Himacahl Pradesh patwari syllabus 2016
Himachal Pradesh patwari job is the most important job. in hp there is lot of candidates participate on this job.
this year himachal state government allows Himachali students to do their full effort and get a government job. there are some important questions may be asked in the hp patwari exam.
Today we are here to share the Question those May be asked in the Patwari exam 2016. In this section first section is the Math’s. In the Math’s section the question will become form Calculation not Simple, Trigonometry, Interest Questions, Set and Limits plus LCM Find out.
In the section second the Hindi Section the Patwari paper question asked in this like change the gender form male to female and Female to male, Correct the spellings and other,
English section the one big paragraph is given to you. You have to summarize and Give the Answers form the Given Question.
HP Revenue Dept Patwari Exam Pattern 2016
The Himachal Pradesh Revenue Department Patwari Exam Pattern is given below. Check the HP Revenue Patwari Exam Pattern.
- The syllabus for the HP Patwari Examination will be of 10th (Matriculation) Standard containing Arithmetic, English, Hindi & General Knowledge.
HP Revenue Department Patwari Recruitment 2016
Himachal Pradesh Revenue Department has recently issued a notice for the selection of 1120 Patwari Posts in the districts of HP. Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are seeking for HP Govt Jobs. The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the terms & conditions of the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The Essential Educational Qualification required is that candidates should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University. The age should be between 18 and 45 years. For Post wise details, Prescribed application form, etc check the official notification. The last date to apply forHP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 is 4th June 2016.
HP Revenue Dept Recruitment 2016
Himacahl Pradesh patwari syllabus 2016:
- Go to the official site
- now search hp patwari application form 2016.
- enter the basic details here such as name address, date of birth etc.
- now after submitting the form save the form and take a print out for further use.
- all the best
Hp patwari exam pattern 2016:
- his Patwari Exam will consist multiple choice based Questions.
- This Patwari Exam will contain100 questions from different subjects.
- The exam will be of total100 marks.
- Negative marking is applicable for every wrong answer.
- The time duration for the exam will be of 2 hrs (120 min.)
- Arithmetic: 25 question
HP Patwari syllabus 2016 for Hindi subject:
- Verbal Ability
- Grammar etc.
HP Patwari syllabus 2016 for English subject:
- Verbal Ability etc
HP Patwari syllabus 2016 for General Knowledge subject:
- Indian Constitution
- Geography of India & HP
- Science & Technology
- Current Events – HP, National, International
- Social Events related to Himachal & India etc.
- History of India & HP
- Culture & Heritage of India & HP
- General Politics
The time Duration of the Written examination will be Two hours and the Multiple Choice Object Type question will be ask. The level of the Examination will be 10th level. A Advice to all the Applicant must Read the NCERT Books of 6th to 10th class of English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science and Science.
The Details about the Exam Pattern Syllabus Himachal Pradesh Settlement Patwari Written Exam 2016 will be publish in upcoming days. So a request to you please keep on our website. The Details also publish on the official website soon. If you have any question Related to Himachal Pradesh Exam Pattern Syllabus Settlement Patwari 2016-17 please comment. Then we will provide you the best answer as soon as possible.
for further more information you always stay on with and regular check the official websites. All the best dear candidates.