HPPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 125 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment 125 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer, Principal, Professor, Asst Engineer & Town Planner and various vacancies on contract basis in various Departments of Himachal Pradesh Government. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 07-11-2015 by 11:59 P.M. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
HPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 125
Name of the Posts:
A. Department of Medical Education: 02 Posts
1. Assistant Professor (Neurosurgery): 01 Post
2. Associate Professor (Nephrology): 01 Post
B. Department of Ayurveda: 03 Posts
3. Lecturer (Dravyaguna): 01 Post
4. Lecturer (Pachkarma): 01 Post
5. Lecturer (Ras-Shastra): 01 Post
C. Department of Health & Family Welfare: 05 Posts
6. Designated Officer: 05 Posts
D. Department of Technical Education: 78 Posts
7. Lecturer (Information Technology): 02 Posts
8. Lecturer (Computer Engineering): 10 Posts
9. Lecturer (Civil Engineering): 05 Posts
10. Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering): 07 Posts
11. Lecturer (Instrumentation Engineering): 03 Posts
12. Lecturer (ECE): 03 Posts
13. Lecturer (Automobile Engineering): 03 Posts
14. Lecturer (Electrical Engineering): 08 Posts
15. Lecturer (Architecture Engineering): 04 Posts
16. Professor (Civil Engineering
Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 01 Post
18. Assistant Professor (Applied Sciences & Humanities): 05 Posts
a. Mathematics: 02 Posts
b. Chemistry: 01 Post
c. Physics: 01 Post
d. English: 01 Post
19. Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic): 25 Posts
a. Physics: 07 Posts
b. Chemistry: 06 Posts
c. Mathematics: 06 Posts
d. English: 06 Posts
20. Principal (B.Pharmacy): 01 Post
E. Department of Animal Husbandry: 20 Posts
21. Veterinary Officer: 20 Posts
F. Department of MPP & Power (HPPCL): 16 Posts
22. Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee- Electrical): 15 Posts
23. Assistant Officer (Executive Trainee- Relief & Rehabilitation): 01 Post
G. Department of Town & Country Planning: 01 Post
24. Assistant Town Planner: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 45 years & below for S.No-1, 6, 8 to 22 & 24, 50 years & below for S.No-2, between 18 to 45 years for S.No-3 to 5 & 23, 57 years for S.No-7 as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for bonafied SC/ ST/ OBC/ WFF/ PwD of Himachal Pradesh & for H.P Govt. employees and Ex-Servicemen of H.P as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, PG Degree for S.No-1 & 2, Bachelor Degree in Ayurveda, PG Degree for S.No-3 to 5, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree in Science, Engineering/ Technology in relevant disciplines for S.No-6 to 15. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on screening test/ examination/ viva-voce test & interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 400/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of H.P) either through ‘e-Challan’ at any branch of Punjab National Bank or through ‘e-Payment’ option by using Debit or Credit Card of any Bank. No Fee for Ex-Servicemen of H.P.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 07-11-2015 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph & signature.
1. Log on to the website “www.hp.gov.in/hppsc”.
2. Click on “Apply Online’ —> “New User Sign up here”.
3. Fill all the details & Click on “Create User”.
4. Select the desired post & click on “Click to Apply”.
5. Fill all the details & Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-11-2015 by 11:59 P.M.
For more details like reservation of posts, pay scale and other information click on the link given below…