Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016-2017 Application Form For North East Region:
- 1 Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016-2017 Application Form For North East Region:
- 1.1 Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016
- 1.2 Ishan Uday Scholarship
- 1.3 Ishan Uday Scholarship apply online
- 1.4 How to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form ?
- 1.5 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016
Ishan Uday Scholarship is a major step by Human Resource Ministry and UGC to provide quality education to students of North Eastern states of India. Under this scheme 10000 scholarships will be distributed ranging from Rs 3500 to Rs 5000 per month.
Ishan Uday Scholarship
- Applicants who want to apply for the Ishan Uday Scholarship they should have domicile of NER and have passed Class XII or equivalent exam from a school situated within NER through any recognized Board of Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), National institute of open Schooling (NIOS) within NER only,
- and have secured admission in general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and para-medical courses (Integrated courses included) in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions recognized by UGC under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, within and outside the States of NER.
- For availing scholarship under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
Ishan Uday Scholarship apply online
For the eligible applicants the amount of fellowship that they get is as follows. For General Degree courses the candidates will get Rs. 3500/- per month for Technical and Professional courses including medical and Para-medical courses will get the scholarship of Rs. 5000/- per month through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the applied student. To apply for this Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016-17, go to official website ugc.ac.in.
What is the eligibility criteria for Ishan Uday Scholarship
- Only those students who have passed 10+2 or 12th Class can apply for this scholarship. Student should have done 10+2 from a school located in NER (North East Region). Student should have studied through a recognized Board of Education including all major Boards like CBSE, ICSE and NIOS.
- Only those students can apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship whose parental income is below Rs. 4.5 lakhs per annum.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Objective:
- The objectives of the Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region are:
- To provide equal opportunities for higher studies in NE Region
- To increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in NE Region
- To focus more on professional education in NE Region
- Optimum utilization of NER Budgetary Allocation
- It is envisaged to provide ten thousand (10,000) fresh scholarships every year beginning from the academic year 2014-15 for general degree courses, technical and professional courses, including medical and para-medical courses.
- UGC will award ten thousand (10,000) fresh scholarships per year.
- In case the number of applicants exceeds the number of scholarships available,The applicants will be selected for the scholarship on the basis of marks scored by them in the Class XII or equivalent exam.
How to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form ?
Applicants who wish to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship they must follow the below given instructions:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official site of organization that iswww.ugc.ac.in
- Then must select the link of “For Students” section and hit “Scholarships & Fellowships” from the home page given at the bottom of the page
- Then select the link of ”Ishan Uday” for North Eastern Region” link and read complete advertisement properly
- Then aspirants, who have fulfilled the required eligibility criteria, must go to the “Apply Online” link.
- After that fill application form with all required details and must attach all required documents along with application form and submit it within given time period.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31st August 2016