Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 – Postman, PA, SA, MTS and Mail Guard Posts Under Sports Quota.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2015:
- 1 Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 – Postman, PA, SA, MTS and Mail Guard Posts Under Sports Quota. Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2015:
Government of India, Department of Post, Karnataka Postal Circle Invites Applications for the recruitment of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Task Staff (MTS) vacancies under sports quota on direct basis. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 20-11-2015. Other details and how to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 is given below.,
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 26
Name and Number of the Post:
Name and Number of the Post:
- Postal Assistant: 06 posts
- Sorting Assistant: 02 posts
- Postman: 13 posts
- Mail Guard: 02 posts
- Multi Task Staff (MTS): 03 posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 t0 27 years for for post-1 to 4, between 18 to 25 for post-5 as on 20-11-2015. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years fir OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Pass in Matriculation / 10+2 standard or 12th class pass / PUC from recognised University / Board of School Education, Board of secondary education.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) and it should be deposited/ paid in any computerized Post Office in Karnataka Circle and submit original receipt along with application. In case of candidates residing outside Karnataka, candidates have to enclose an Indian Postal Order of value of Rs 100/- in favour of Chief Postmaster General, Karnataka Circle, BENGALURU-560001.
Examination Fee: Only the Applicants who are called for selection/field trials will have to pay an examination fee of Rs 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) Women /SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of exam fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Educational, Sports Qualification and marks secured in field trials/ written test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with relevant testimonials and sports qualifications to The Chief Postmaster General (R & E Section) Karnataka Circle, Palace Road BENGALURU-560001 on or before 20-11-2015. The envelope should superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTAL / SORTING ASSISTANT / POSTMAN / MTS IN KARNATAKA POSTAL CIRCLE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA”.
Last date for Submission of Applications: 20-11-2015.
How we Apply Online for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 – Postman, PA, SA, MTS and Mail Guard Posts Under Sports Quota.
- On the home page click on the Apply Online.
- Select the desired post and click on OK.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly and carefully.
- Affix your passport size scanned photograph and signature on the application form and click on submit.
- Pay the fee through online mode and click on final submit.
- After submitting, take a print out of the application form for any further references.
- All the best candidates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey all candidates check here www.admitcardresultkey.in. if you have any query so feel freely write a comment below we surely reply your comments. candidates you can also click www.admitcardresultkey.in . now using your Email address to get all jobs & exams alerts in your mailbox. www.admitcardresultkey.in best place to discus jobs Exam and results.