KRLMPCA UGCET Result 2016 Karnataka CET cut off Rank List Counseling schedule:
- 1 KRLMPCA UGCET Result 2016 Karnataka CET cut off Rank List Counseling schedule:
- 2 KRLMPCA UGCET Result 2016:
- 2.1 KRLMPCA CET Exam Result
- 2.2 Documents required for counselling:
- 2.3 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Important points related to KRLMPCA CET 2016 Counselling:
- The counselling schedule of KRLMPCA CET 2016 for the candidates who have appeared in the entrance exam will tentatively be declared by the exam conducting authority in the second week of July 2016.
- Qualifying candidates will be called for KRLMPCA CET 2016 Counselling.
- Candidates will be called for the counselling of KRLMPCA CET 2016 on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
KRLMPCA UGCET Result 2016:
KRLMPCA CET Exam Result
UGCET Results will be declared by KRLMPCA. Karnataka KRLMPCA has conducted the UG CET Exam or admission to MBBS, BDS, and Engineering courses to its member institutions. On 22 May 2016, UGCET will be held at Bangalore & Gulbarga centers. Now participants are curious about their KRLMPCA CET Exam Result.
The Counselling process of KRLMPCA CET 2016 involves seat allotment, fee payment, attending the counselling personally, document verification, etc. KRLMPCA CET 2016 Counselling will be conducted only for those candidates who would have appeared in KRLMPCA CET 2016. Successful candidates will be called by the exam conducting authority to attend and counselling process as per the dates and time specified by the exam conducting authority. Interested candidates can see below all the important details pertaining to KRLMPCA CET Counselling 2016.
Documents required for counselling:
- Admission Ticket and Score Card – Original
- PUC/10+2 Mark-sheet – Photo copy
- SSLC/10th or equivalent certificate for date of birth proof – Photo copy
- One recent passport size photograph
- Religious (Muslim)/ Linguistic (Kodava, Tulu, Tamil, Telugu); Minority certificate issued by the competent authority – Photo copy……….