How to Lodge complaint online with National Consumer Helpline portal:
- 1 How to Lodge complaint online with National Consumer Helpline portal:
- 2 National Consumer Helpline
- 2.1 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
If you, as a consumer, have any grievances about the quality of a brand, product or service, you can file a consumer complaint and seek redress. Different types of complaints can be filed depending on the specific issue, by visiting the concerned consumer court and submitting the necessary documents. Alternatively, you can also register a consumer complaint online through the following steps.
Website The government runs a portal called the Consumer Online Resource and Empowerment Centre .. Website
The government runs a portal called the Consumer Online Resource and Empowerment Centre (core.nic.in). It is a com plaint and grievance redressal system run by the Consumer Co-ordination Council and supported by the Department of Consumer Affairs, Government of India.
To lodge a complaint, the consumer has to first register on the site. The online registration form has to be filled in with the name, email, address ..
What is Consumer? Before talking about complain you should know about what is consumer? According to Consumer Forum, a person is considered as a consumer only when she/he satisfy the following conditions-
- The person should have bought the good in exchange for money.
- The person is using the good for personal use, not for commercial use.
- If the person has not bought the good but using that good with the buyers permission is also called consumer.
What is Consumer Forum? Now we should tell you about Consumer Forum. Consumer Forum is the court in India which deals in cases regarding consumer disputes. This official body helps in maintaining the healthy relation between the consumer and the seller via a helpline portal.
If a consumer thinks she/he is deceived by the seller can knock the door of Consumer Forum. This body acts according to the Consumer Protection Act, 1986. This protects consumer rights by solving the case at a faster pace. But the consumer should have the proof of exploitation otherwise, it will become difficult for the forum to give the final decision in favour of the consumer.
National Consumer Helpline
Process- Now we will tell you how to lodge an online complain with the National Consumer Helpline. It works in two parts-
- Before submitting a complaint, you have to register yourself as a consumer or as a brand.
- Only after your login and profile making process you will be able to submit a complaint
FORM lodge a consumer complaint online
SUBMIT YOUR COMPLAINT:
SUBMIT COMPLAINT ONLINE: