MUC Bank Recruitment 2016:
- 1 MUC Bank Recruitment 2016:
- 2 MUC Bank Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
- 2.1 How to Apply:
- 2.2 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Notification has been recently released in the month of June 2016. Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank Limited has published this advertisement to fill 70 vacancies ofClerical Trainee Posts. Job Seekers searching for Bank Jobs in India may apply for these MUC Bank Jobs released under Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these MUC Bank Clerical Trainee Jobs through MUC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link will be made available from 10th June 2016 to 10th July 2016.
MUC Bank Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies – 70 posts
Name of the posts – Clerical Trainee
Salary: Rs. 10000/- for Fist 3 years and Rs. 17500/- after Complete 3 years
Name of the Organization: Meshing Urban Cooperative Bank
Age Limit: Applicants age group should be in between 21 years to 35 years. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for All category candidates through online payment mode.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and Interview conducted by Meshing Urban Cooperative Bank.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment in the online mode including the transaction charges.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.