NIMCET (MCA) Entrance/Exam Result 2016 Seat-Matrix, Counselling:
- 1 NIMCET (MCA) Entrance/Exam Result 2016 Seat-Matrix, Counselling:
- 2 NIMCET Result 2016
- 3 NIMCET Result 2016
- 4 NIMCET 2016 Results
- 4.1 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
National Institute Of Technology Durgapur successfully conducted NIMCET Entrance Examination on 29th May 2016. A large number of candidates applied and appeared for the examination across various examination centers. All the candidates who had written the examination are eagerly waiting for the results. NIT is likely to declare NIMCET Results 2016 today i.e; 6th May 2016. Candidates can check the results from the direct link provided below. Candidates who will qualify in can fill the online choice from 10th June 2016 to 15th June.
After doing Masters in Computer Application (MCA) you will able to get more scope in I.T sector in India and across India. You can be eligible to apply for higher post. Job opportunities will be more.
NIMCET Result 2016
- Institutes – National Institutes of Technology (NIT)
- Course – MCA (Master in Computer Application)
- Exam – NIMCET 2016
- Looking For – NIMCET Results 2016
- Status – Will be provided as soon
- Result Date – Declared as soon
- Also Get – NIT Entrance Exam Result 2016 MCA
- Official Website – www.nimcet.nitdgp.ac.in
- Under – Ministry of Education
NIMCET Result 2016
NIMCET results 2016 links will be avail to aspirants shortly here in this site for the examination on 29th may 2016. With lots of hopes for seeking admission in the NIT’s all over the country successfully written their exam. Now its time to know the NIMCET 2016 merit list. For merit list wait untill the results out .
NIMCET 2016 Results
NIMCET exam was written by aspirants for 120 questions in which each question carries 4 marks. for every incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted from the total score obtained. NIMCET Cut-off marks vary from one year to one year based on number of seats available, number of candidates, difficulty level and other factors. Apart from that candidates who secure zero or negative marks in the mathematics will be directly disqualified from the examination. To allot the ranks for the qualified candidates in NIMCET exam the authority members will follow the criteria as mentioned below
- The marks obtained by each candidate in each subject mathematics, logical reasoning, general awareness are multiplied with the 3,1,2,1 respectively. So the total weightage of marks in NIMCET exam is 1000 marks.
- Ranks will be given purely based on the marks only. If in case two candidates got same total marks, it will be resolved by total marks obtained will be seen in order of mathematics and then reasoning and then computer awareness.
- If still the candidates have tie then it will be resolved by age. firstly elder candidates are preferred.