ODISHA SCERT 21 June 2015 Exam Solutions – Download Exam Answer Ket, Question Paper pdf file
The Odisha SCERT will be organizing the written test for the Directorate Of Teacher’s Education(D.EI.Ed) on 21st June,2015. Those who have applied for the paper and appeared on 21st June, 2015 in this paper will now be tensed about the results. As we know that the result formulation generally takes a little time, we have another solution to the candidates tensions. The Odisha SCERT DE.EI.Ed(CT) Answer key will help all the candidates co-relate their marked answers to the answers provided in the official answer key and ease their discomfort about the result.
The Odisha SCERT 2015 Answer key will be uploaded soon on the official website of the Odisha State Council of Educational Research and Training.
Download Odisha SCERT Answer Key 2015 –
Name of the Exam : DE.EI.Id(CT)
Name Of the Conducting Body : Odisha State Council of Educational Research and Training
Date Of Exam : 21st June, 2015
Date Of online answer key : to be uploaded soon
ODISHA SCERT TEACHER TRAINING EXAM 2015 ANSWER KEY
The Odisha State Council of Educational Research and Training will be holding the DE.EI.Ed Exam for selecting candidates for various teacher training courses for the 2015-16 batches in various centers in the state of Odisha. While a huge number of candidates have appeared in this exam and are now curious about how well they did in the exam, we provide you a complete walk-through of the process involved in downloading the answer key to the exam. This answer key will be able to relieve you of any worries and will be available very soon on the official website of the council.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE ODISHA SCERT EXAM 2015 ANSWER KEY
- To download the answer key the candidates will have to visit the official website scertodisha.nic.in
- Once the official answer key is announced the candidates will be able to see the link to the same.
- Click on the link ‘ODISHA SCERT DE.EI.Ed ANSWER KEY 2015’.
- Once the link is clicked the candidates may be asked to enter the paper number (1 or 2)
- The answer key will then be displayed on the screen with an option to download it.
- Save this answer key and check your answers using the key.
For any other query regarding availability of exam solutions and cut off merit list, leave your comments below