PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Recruitment Notification 2016:
- 1 PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK Recruitment Notification 2016:
- 2 Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment | Apply @ pnbindia.in For Hockey Players
- 2.1 Job Vacancy Details for PNB Recruitment 2016:–
- 2.2 Detail Of Post:
- 2.3 Selection Procedure:
- 2.4 How To Apply?:
- 2.5 Important Dates To Remember:
- 2.6 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment | Apply @ pnbindia.in For Hockey Players
PNB Recruitment 2016 – 08 Male Vacancies: PNB has announced the 08 Male number of Vacancies which reaches at value of 08 Male vacant positions. Punjab National Bank (PNB) invites Application for the posts of 08 Male Hockey Players in the Clerical Cadre under Sports quota.
Job Vacancy Details for PNB Recruitment 2016:–
Name of the Organization: Punjab National Bank (PNB)
Official Website: pnbindia.in
Name of the Post: Hockey Players
Number of the Post: 08 Male posts
Detail Of Post:
The Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens for 08 Posts of Male Hockey Players in the Clerical Cadre under Sports quota who fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- No of Post :08 Post
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AS ON DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT: Should have passed the 10th standard examination or its equivalent.
- AGE AS ON 01.01.2016 Minimum 18 Years Maximum 26 Years
- SPORTS (HOCKEY) QUALIFICATIONS AS ON DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT : Should have represented the State in a National event or the district in a State-level event with distinction, or his University in an inter-University event with distinction or should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team.
- PAY SCALE: 11765-655(3), 13730–815(3), 16175–980(4), 20095–1145(7), 28110–2120(1), 30230–1310(1), 31540 (20 Years) besides other allowances like DA, HRA etc. as per Bank Rules.
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/06/2016
- i) Selection will be made on the basis of sports performance/field trials and interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection. ii) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for field trials. On the basis of performance in the field trials, candidates will be further shortlisted for interviews for final selection.
APPLICATION FEE/INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE): i) For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC/ Ex-servicemen Categories, there is no application fee except intimation charge of Rs.50/-. ii) For all others, the application fee is Rs.300/
How To Apply?:
- Candidates should log-on to our website www.pnbindia.in link <Recruitment> and download the prescribed application form, fill the same and send it to the bank at the below mentioned address by Speed/Registered post along with a copy of cash deposit voucher and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope super-scribed ‘Application for the post of Hockey Player’. Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), HRM Division, Punjab National Bank, HO: 7, Bhikhaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by cash voucher & supporting documents (i.e. relevant copies of Educational/ Sports Certificates as mentioned above) or application not in the prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained by the Bank. The applications received after the last date shall also not be entertained.
- Candidate should keep photocopy of the completed application and Cash Voucher (in original) as the same are to be produced at the time of field trials/ interview. ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOSTAT COPIES OF THEIR EDUCATIONAL/SPORTS QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATES ALONG WITH THEIR APPLICATION. CANDIDATES BELONGING TO SC/ST/OBC CATEGORIES ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO SEND A SELF- ATTESTED PHOTOSTAT COPY OF THEIR CASTE CERTIFICATE.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the banks. Such appointment will also be subject to Service, Conduct Rules & Policies of the Bank.
- Candidate should have a valid email ID, which shall be indicated in the application and kept active during the currency of the recruitment process to receive call letter and other communications, if any.
- Candidates who are in employment will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of field trials/interview, in the absence of which, their candidature may not be considered.
- The candidates selected will be posted in Delhi. However, they may be transferred to any place in India as per the future requirements of the Bank.
- Any dispute arising out of and/or pertaining to the process of recruitment under this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in NCT of Delhi.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The decision of the Bank regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stage at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility criteria, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of field trials/interview etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not confer on the candidate any right to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel/discontinue the recruitment process at any stage and decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for loss of application in transit and/or for any delay in receipt/non-receipt of application/any communication.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/06/2016