PSSSB Clerk Vacancy | PSSSB Clerk Notification 2016 :
- 1 PSSSB Clerk Vacancy | PSSSB Clerk Notification 2016 :
- 2 PSSSB Clerk DEO Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1953 Vacancies at www.punjabsssb.gov.in:
- 2.1 How to Apply the Punjab SSSB Clerk Vacancy:
- 2.2 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Hey guyz………….The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released an advertisement regardingPSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2016 on its official website at www.punjabsssb.gov.in. The Punjab SSSB has 1953 vacant posts of Clerk and Data Entry Operator in Punjab State. The Punjab SSSB Clerk DEO Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released to invite Online Application from young and qualified candidates from whole Punjab.
PSSSB Clerk DEO Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1953 Vacancies at www.punjabsssb.gov.in:
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board is also known as PSSSB is the government body, which works under the Punjab State Government. PSSSB conducts examinations for recruit fresher candidates and experienced also, massive number of candidates are recruited by the Punjab SSSB Clerks / DEOs yearly. In this year also PSSB Released notification for recruiting 1953 clerks and Data Entry Operators. Candidates who meet the needs of the notification can apply online before the last date. Eligibility of the candidate will be measured based on their performance in written test and interview and skill test will be conducted by the Punjab Recruitment Authority.
Punjab SSSB Clerk DEO Recruitment 2016 Details;
Name of Organization:
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB), Government of Punjab
Name of Recruitment:
PSSSB Clerk DEO Recruitment 2016 for Clerk and Data Entry Operator Posts
Clerk and Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts
- General Category: 845 posts
- OBC Category: 185 posts
- SC Category: 410 posts
- Physically Disabled (PWD/PH) Category: 116 posts
- Ex-Servicemen Category: 306 posts
- Sports Person: 74 posts
- Wards of Freedom Fighters: 17
Total Number of Vacancies: 1953 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 37 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Category candidates according to Punjab Government Rules.
The candidate must have following qualifications:
- At least one hundred and twenty (120) hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer on Information Technology in office productivity or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized institution or a reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified. OR
- A Computer Information Technology Course Equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
The Application Fee should be paid by the candidate as under:
- General Category: Rs.600/-
- OBC Category: Rs.300/-
- SC & ST Category: Rs.150/-
- PWD/PH Category: Rs.100/Pay Scale:
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3200/- per month.
How to Apply the Punjab SSSB Clerk Vacancy:
Applicants should apply online on or before last date through the official website punjabsssb.gov.in. Candidate can apply online from 15th February 2016 to 1st March 2016 till 5:00 PM. Candidates should fallow simple steps given bellow
- Candidates click on below link www. punjabsssb.gov.in.
- First log on to official website of Punjab police
- After where you visit the latest news section and download notification.
- Read Official Notification Carefully.
- Now process online Registration by clicking on “Apply Online”.
- Enter personal and educational details.
- Upload Scan Photograph and Signature and submit.
- Pay the amount through online or offline
- Enter the payment details carefully
- Click on the submit button
- Take the print out of application form for future use.