Rajasthan NRHM Recruitment 2016 Apply for 7851 GNM, ANM, Staff Nurse Vacancies at www.sihfwrajasthan.com:
- 1 Rajasthan NRHM Recruitment 2016 Apply for 7851 GNM, ANM, Staff Nurse Vacancies at www.sihfwrajasthan.com:
Rajasthan National Rural Health Mission NRHM Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 7851 GNM, ANM, Staff Nurse Vacancies at www.sihfwrajasthan.com and at www.rajswasthya.nic.in:
NRHM Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 7851 Vacancies of GNM, ANM, Staff Nurse Posts at www.rajswasthya.nic.in and at sihfwrajasthan.com: The National Health Mission, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Rajasthan has released an advertisement about Rajasthan NRHM Recruitment 2016 for 7851 GNM, ANM, Staff Nurse Posts on its official website at www.sihfwrajasthan.com. The Rajasthan NRHM (Health & Family Welfare Dept) is inviting Online Application from eligible candidates for filling up 7851 Vacancies of GNM, ANM, Pharmacist, Ayush Doctor RBSK, Ayurveda/Unani/Homeopathic Medical Officer and many more posts.
Rajasthan NRHM Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 7851 Vacancies at www.rajswasthya.nic.in and @sihfwrajasthancom. The candidates who are minimum 18 years old and maximum 35 years (55 years for Ayush Doctor RBSK), can apply online for Rajasthan NRHM Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at sihfwrajasthan.com from 02 February 2016 to 12 February 2016. The candidates will be selected through Written Exam and Merit List. The Examination Fee will be accepted via E-Mitra up to 13 February 2016. The candidates are advised to apply online within prescribed time limit.
Rajasthan NRHM Recruitment 2016 Apply for 7851 GNM, ANM, Staff Nurse Vacancies at www.sihfwrajasthan.com;
Name of Organization:
National Health Mission, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW), Rajasthan
Name of Recruitment:
Rajasthan NRHM Recruitment 2016 for GNM, ANM, Staff Nurse Posts
Rajasthan NRHM Recruitment 2016 Notification:
- GNM: 3167 posts
- ANM: 1789 posts
- Lab Technician: 48 posts
- Pharmacist RBSK: 512 posts
- Pharmacist District Medical/Medicine & CHC: 79 posts
- Physiotherapist: 07 posts
- Optometrist: 07 posts
- Audiologist cum Speech Therapist: 07 posts
- Nursing Superintendent: 04 posts
- Nursing Tutor: 40 posts
- PHN: 77 posts
- Senior Sanitary Inspector: 31 posts
- Nursing Tutor, College of Nursing, Kota: 09 posts
- Nursing Midwifery Tutor, State Nodal Center, Kota: 02 posts
- Ayurveda Medical Officer: 668 posts
- Homeopathic Medical Officer: 121 posts
- Unani Medical Officer: 109 posts
- Ayush Doctor RBSK: 1024 posts
- Ayush Compounder: 150 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 7851 Posts
As on 01 January 2016, the Age of the candidate should be as follows_
- Minimum 18 Years (for All Posts)
- Maximum 55 Years for Ayush Doctor RBSK
- Maximum 35 Years for All Other Posts
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to eligible candidates as per Rules of Rajasthan Medical & Health Department (Government of Rajasthan).
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate must have passed 12th Class (Science) plus Diploma in Nursing GNM, ANM from a recognized university or institute.
For other posts, the candidate must have obtained Degree/Certificate/Qualification in respective discipline from a recognized institution or university.
For post wise qualification details, kindly refer Detailed Official Notification.
The candidates have to pay the Application/Exam Fee as mentioned in Official Notification.
The Examination Fee should be paid by E-Mitra.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam and Merit List.
Kindly refer Official Notification (Detailed Advertisement).
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan NRHM GNM, ANM, Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.admitcardresultkey.in
- Find out Rajasthan NRHM Recruitment 2016 for 7851 Vacancies of GNM, ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and many more posts.
- Download the Official Notification (Detailed Advertisement) and read it thoroughly before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and communication details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as per instructions.
- Pay the Examination Fee by E-Mitra as mentioned.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Application ID or Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
Online Application Commences: 02 February 2016
Online Application will be Closed: 12 February 2016
Last Date to Pay Application/Exam Fee: 13 February 2016