MP Postal Circle Result 2016
- 1 MP Postal Circle Result 2016
- 1.1 MP Postal Circle Result 2016 Postman & Mail Guard
- 1.2 MP Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Result 2016
- 1.3 MP Postal Circle Cut Off Marks 2016
- 1.4 MP Postal Circle Result 2016 download:
- 1.5 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
MP Postal Circle Result 2016 will be uploaded soon by Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle on its official website at (dopmp.in). Candidates can Check the Cut Off Marks/ Merit List from the official website of MP postal Circle or from the direct link given below in the article. A written examination for the recruitment of Postman and Mail-guard posts in the month of June 2016. Many Candidates who have already applied for these various posts have participated in the given examination and now deliberately waiting for the Result were to be informed that the Result will be released soon by MP Postal Circle on its official website. Visit the official portal to download your MP postal Circle Postman Result 2016.
MP Postal Circle Result 2016 Postman & Mail Guard
Candidates are advice to stay tune with official website www.dopmp.in and also invite to join ourGoogle+ community to get all latest update. Once the evaluation process gets finished, MP Post Office will soon disclose declaration date of MP Postal Circle Result 2016 for Postman Exam.
Madhya Pradesh Post is one among the 22 Postal Circles in the country. The Circle manages the day to day functioning of various Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices through their Regional and Divisional level arrangements. MP Circle is divided into 2 Regions (Indore Region and H.Q. Region) comprising of 20 postal divisions and 3 RMS divisions. Under each region there are Postal/RMS Divisions headed by divisional Superintendents. Indore region is headed by The Postmaster General. MP Circle is headed by the Chief Postmaster General who is the overall in charge of the circle to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of postal services.
MP Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Result 2016
- Name of the Organization: MP Postal Circle
- Posts Name: Postman & Mail Guard
- Advertisement No: Rectt/2-6/MTS/2011/Ch.III
- Total Vacancies: 784, Postman Posts: 774, Mail Guard: 14
- Salary: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 (Pay Band – I) with Grade pay Rs.2000
- Exam Date: 26.06.2016
- Answer Key: Available within week after from exam date
- Result Declaration Date: July/ August, 2016
- Exam pattern: multiple choice types
- Total Mark: 100
- Exam Subject: General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Regional language
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Further Process: Interview
- Website: www.dopmp.in
MP Postal Circle Cut Off Marks 2016
MP Postal Circle has sets minimum qualifying marks. Aspirants who want see their name in final merit list, than they need to obtain at least MP Postal Circle Cut off Marks 2016. The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained in each part of the Aptitude Test is mentioned below-
- For Unreserved Category (UC): 10 marks in each part A, B, C (Two Segments) and 40% marks in aggregate.
- For OBC category :9 marks in each part A, B, C (Two Segments) and 37% marks in aggregate.
- For SC / ST category: 8 marks in each part and 33% marks in aggregate
Candidate those who got the score above the MP Postal Cut off marks are considered as qualified. MP Post Office Department has right to make changes in minimum qualifying marks. UpdatedMP Postman Cut off marks 2016 will be available on the official portal site www.dopmp.in. Candidates are advised to visit MP Postal Circle Office main site and also touch with us for more information.
MP Postal Circle Result 2016 download:
cutoff marks vary category wise here. Follow The Given Steps to download the result as follow :
- Firstly go to the official site of MP Postal Circle that is : dopmp.in
- On the home page click on the result tab.
- Enter the required details if needed.
- Click on submit button.
- or may be the result in pdf format.
- so just click on the link.
- The result are on the screen.
- save it for future use.