UPSC CMS Result 2016 Combined Medical Services Cut off:
- 1 UPSC CMS Result 2016 Combined Medical Services Cut off:
- 1.1 UPSC CMS Exam result:
- 1.2 UPSC CMS Cut off Marks 2016
- 1.3 Steps to Download the UPSC CMS Merit List 2016
- 1.4 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
All candidates who had attended the written examination are now eagerly searching for UPSC CMS Result 2016 along with CMS Cut off Marks 2016. First point applicant should note that, Result of UPSC CMS 2016 can be check online at its official website www.upsc.gov.in. For your convenience, we will also activate direct link which will help you to check your UPSC CMS Exam Result 2016 in single click.
UPSC CMS Exam result:
Previously Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of candidate for 1009 vacancies of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, General Duty Medical Officer Grade II and General Duty Medical Officer. Candidates who were interested in this recruitment drive have register for this examination.
The candidates can only avail their UPSC CMS Result 2016 after keying in their Roll Numbers and Date of birth. The printed/hard copies of the UPSC CMS marks sheet would, however, be issued by UPSC to candidates based on specific request accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope.
UPSC CMS Cut off Marks 2016
Selection Process for UPSC CMS is based on Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test. Written test consist of two papers. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview/ personality test to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The interview/ personality test will carry 100 marks. The marks obtained in the personality added with the written test marks will be used for the preparation of Merit List. The final appointment and training will be endowed to those candidates whose names appear in the final UPSC CMS Merit List 2016. Here we have given Minimum UPSC CMS Cut off Marks for Written examination (Marks out of 500 only)
|Category||UPSC CMS Cut off 2013||UPSC CMS Cut off 2014|
- Paper 1 & 2 for General Candidate is 50%
- Paper 1 & 2 for SC/ST/OBC is 45%
- Paper 1 & 2 for General (PH) is 45%
- Paper 1 & 2 for SC/ST/OBC (PH) is 40%
Steps to Download the UPSC CMS Merit List 2016
The candidates can had taken the selection process of written test as per the given timetable and verify the exam result. Applicants can follow the given instructions and download the result.
There are so many candidates appeared for the test and feeling eager to know about the cut off marks. So, here we have given the direct link provided in below.
The qualified candidates in this exam will called for the final round i.e. interview. In the interview process, they will submit all the original educational documents.