WRD Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 via RSMSSB, Jaipur:
- 1 WRD Rajasthan Recruitment 2016 via RSMSSB, Jaipur:
- 2 RSMSSB Rajasthan WRD Recruitment 2016
- 3 Eligibility Criteria regarding RSMSSB JEN Vacancy 2016 :
- 3.1 How to Apply for RSMSSB Water Resource Department Recruitment 2016?
- 3.2 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur has released a RSMSSB recruitment 2016 notification for Rajasthan Water Resource Department regarding Junior Engineer Jobs in Rajasthan WRD. and inviting candidates for filling 583 JEN vacancies (Civil and Mechanical). All the interested and eligible candidates are suggested to check details of RSMSSB Rajasthan Water Resource Department Recruitment 2016 in the Notification on atrsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/. The eligible candidates have to apply online for the RSMSSB WRD Rajasthan Vacancy 2016 from 15th June 2016 to 15th July 2016 online.
RSMSSB Rajasthan WRD Recruitment 2016
Here comes the latest information about the govt jobs in Rajasthan. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board have invited the candidates through RSMSSB Rajasthan WRD Recruitment 2016. The RSMSSB has released the Rajasthan WRD JE Notification for Rajasthan Water Resource Department for 583 vacancies of Junior Engineer posts.
Name of the Department : Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur
Total Number of Post: 583
Mode of apply : On – Line
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Degree: 231 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Diploma: 336 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Degree: 4 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Diploma: 12 posts
Eligibility Criteria regarding RSMSSB JEN Vacancy 2016 :
Candidate ‘s age should be between 18 to 35 years.
Note : –
The relaxation in age will be given to relative category as per govt norms.
Applicants should have passed 10th/12th and Engineering Diploma or Degree (in Civil or Mechanical branch). For more information , read official notification.
Selection mode :
Applicable candidates will be selected on the merit of written examination.
Application fee :
- General and OBC/SBC (Creamy layer) category applicants have to pay Rs. 650/- as application fee.
- Rajasthan OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer) category applicants are required to Pay Rs. 450/- as application fee
- Reserved category applicant have to Pay Rs. 350 /- as application fee
How to Apply for RSMSSB Water Resource Department Recruitment 2016?
- Login to the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click of the recruitment/advertisement section below.
- Now click ‘apply online’ link in front of ‘Recruitment for JEN (Civil & Mechanical) 2016’
- Check the details of vacancy, important dates and notification for the JEN recruitment in Rajasthan.
- If, you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then click on ‘Apply Online’ button.
- If, you are not a registered user, than please register yourself via click on…..
- You can register via various options available there, select any one of them and click on ‘Next’.
- After completing registration process click on ‘apply online’ link below and fill the entire application carefully.
- Upload the photograph in jpeg format, size should be 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm, pixel should be minimum 240*320 and maximum 480*640, image size should be minimum 50 kb to maximum 100 kb.
- Upload the signature in jpeg format only, pixel should be minimum 280*80 pixel and maximum 560*160, image size should be minimum 20 kb to maximum 50 kb.
- Deposit the application fee via net banking, debit card, credit card, E-Mitra kiosk only.
- Submit the application and take a print of filled application form for further references.Important Dates:
Initial date for online apply : 15th June 2016
Last date to submit online application form : 15th July 2016