State Bank of India – Specialist Officer Exam Result 2015 – Cut off/Merit Updates
A while back the State Bank Of India Conducted a written exam for recruiting to the post of Specialist Officer (SO) to numerous branches of the bank across India. Now that a lot of time has passed with no news about the Cut Off Merit List for the SBI SO EXAM 2015, the candidates who appeared must be getting anxious about the result. We are happy to inform all the appearing candidates that the SBI SO EXAM RESULT 2015 is to be announced very soon on the official website of the Bank.
Everyone is familiar with the standard and status that the SBI holds in the Nation’s Economy and the lucrative job opportunities that come with being associated to the bank and hence every year thousands of applicants prepare for various posts in SBI. On 14h June, 2015 the SBI conducted a written exam for the post of Specialist Officers in a number of centers across India and a huge number of applicants sat for the same.
Name Of the Exam : SBI SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO) EXAM 2015
Name Of the Conducting Body : State Bank Of India
Date Of the Exam : 14th June, 2015
Date Of Result : to be announced very soon
SBI SO EXAM RESULT 2015
The competition for the posts of Specialist Officer in SBI is very high and so to sort things a bit the bank organizes a written exam to selectively make a merit list in all the categories and then call only the qualifying candidates for the personal interviews. Hence to be able to appear in the personal interview candidates must first qualify the written exam and get a respectable rank in the merit list to enhance their chances of getting selected. While the result declaration date is still to be announced we have, for all the applicants a set of instructions that they should follow on the date of result to reach their SBI SO EXAM SCORE CARD 2015 easily.
HOW TO CHECK SBI SO EXAM RESULT 2015
1. As soon as the bank announces the result a link on their official website will go live for downloading results.
2. The appearing candidates should first visit the official web portal www.sbi.co.in
3. On the site a link saying SBI SO EXAM RESULTS 2015 will appear
4. Click on this link and enter your required details in the next page.
5. You will be asked to enter your registration number, your roll number or your date of birth to confirm your identity.
6. When you do so and click Submit, the page will redirect to your result with complete details about the marks obtained.
7. Save it for future use and take a print out of the same.
SBI Specialist officer Cut Off/Merit List 2015
For all updates regarding availability of cut off and merit list updates, you are advised to subscribe this very page. We will be providing the details of downloading cut off and merit list details soon.