Sikkim Health Department Recruitment 2016
- 1 Sikkim Health Department Recruitment 2016
- 2 Sikkim Government Jobs 2016
- 2.1 Sikkim Government Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.2 How to Apply:
- 2.3 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Health Care, Human Services & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim has released employment advertisement for the recruitment of 54 Driver, Peon and other Vacancies. This is the fantastic opportunity for the applicants looking for Latest Sikkim Government Jobs 2016. Sikkim Government Advertisement 2016, Applicants must have completed Class VIII pass for the post of Driver and Class pass for other Group ‘D’ post from approved board. Their age group must have in between 18 years to30 years as on 01-06-2016. Age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per Sikkim Govt rules and Regulations to apply for GSSSB Vacancies 2016
Sikkim Government Jobs 2016
Organization : Health Care, Human Services & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim
Name of The Posts: Driver, Peon
Total Posts: 54
- Driver : 13 Posts
- Peon : 08 Posts
- Stretcher Bearer : 01 Post
- Store Helper: : 01 Post
- Cook : 05 Posts
- Safai Karmachari : 13 Posts
- Dhobi : 03 Posts
- Chowkidar : 02 Posts
- Medical Attendant : 08 Posts
Date of Exam: Update Soon
Sikkim Government Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should have Class VIII pass for the post of Driver and Class pass for other Group ‘D’ post from approved board
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to30 years as on 01-06-2016. Age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per Sikkim Govt rules and Regulations
Candidates selection will be based on performance in Written Test and Viva Voce. Short listed candidates after Written Test can only attend Viva Voce conducted by Health Care, Human Services & Family Welfare Department
Exam/Application Fee: Aspirants should have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/ – for any Group ‘D’ posts and Rs. 150/ – for the post of driver to be credited under the Receipt Head No. 0210 – Medical & Public Health; 01 – Urban Health Services; 800 – Other Receipts shall be received at Room No 114, Ground Floor of Health Secretariat Office, Gangtok
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address listed below before the last date.