TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification:
- 1 TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification:
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 recruitment:
- 3 TSPSC Group 2 Vacancies:
- 3.1 (Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)……
- 3.2 ……Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Hey guyz……..TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification will be released for 439 Vacancies. TSPSC Group 2 Notification will be issued for Municipal Commissioner, Sub Registrar, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (ACTO), Excise Sub Inspector vacancies. Candidates can apply online for TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2015-2016. TSPSC Group 2 written examination is scheduled to be held on 24th and 25th April 2016.
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2016:
To apply for this TSPSC group 2 Notification, applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 120/- and examination fee of Rs. 100/- as specified in the official notification. Interested job seekers can apply for this job by submitting the online application form through main website www.tspsc.gov.in. The mode of selection for this TSPSC Group 2 recruitment 2016 includes Objective Type based test and Oral test. Candidates who gets selected for these Group 2 vacancies will be offered with a best pay scale from Telangana Public Service Commission as per Telangana government norms. Before starting the application process Aspirants are pleased to check out official notification for further details. Govt of Telangana has released a press notice saying that official notification for TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment will be out on 31st December 2015 and applicants can submit the online form till 0th February 2016.
TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016:
Name of the Organization: Telangana Public Service Commission.
Name of the Posts:
- Municipal Commissioner – 18
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector – 110
- Extension Officer (PR & RD) – 23
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer – 67
- Sub-Registrar Group II – 220
No. of Posts: 439 Posts.
Last date to apply: 09/02/2016
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 recruitment:
Qualifications Required: Candidates should acquire Educational qualifications fo Bachelor’s degree from recognized University in India.
TSPSC Group 2 Vacancies:
TSPSC will be issuing Group 2 Notification for the recruitment of 439 various vacancies. TSPSC Group 2 Vacancies are as follows. Detailed information about post wise, department wise number of vacancies will be known once the official TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2015-2016 is released. TSPSC has also issued notifications for the recruitment of Deputy Manager in Metro Water Works, Metro Water Board Technical Grade 2 Jobs.
- Municipal Commissioner
- Cooperative Sub Registrar
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (ACTO)
- Excise Sub Inspector
- Deputy Tahsildar
- Assistant Section Officer
- Senior AccountantPhysical Requirements for Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector:
- Height – 165 Cms.
- Chest – 81 Cms.
- Height – 152.5 Cms.
- Weight – 45.5 Kgs.
- Candidates applying for Group-2 posts of Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector should have age limit between 18- 28 years.
- For Remaining posts, candidates must have an age limit of 18 – 44 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.
- Municipal Commissioner, Extension Officer (PR & RD) : Rs. 29,760 to 80,930/-
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector : Rs. 26,600 to 77,030/-
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Sub-Registrar Group II : Rs. 28,940 to 78,910/-
Application Fee:All the job aspirants have tp pay application fee of Rs. 100/- for online application processing. And candidates who belongs to General category should pay Rs. 120/- as examination. SC/ST/BC/PH/EXSM candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates selection for this TSPSC Group 2 recruitment will be shortlisted based on performance in following rounds.
- OMR based Examination.
- Oral Test or Interview.
!!…Wish You All The Best..!!