UIIC AO Result 2016
- 1 UIIC AO Result 2016
- 2 UIIC Administrative Officer Result 2016
- 2.1 UIIC AO Cut off Marks 2016
- 2.2 UIIC AO Result 2016 for 12th June Exam
- 2.3 How to download UIIC AO Result 2016
- 2.4 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Administrative officer results of UIIC AO 2016 written examination date is not yet decided by the board. However we expect the results will be out in the third week of June tentatively. As soon as the board declares the official update regarding the result date we will notify you by updating our page. Personal interview is held for Candidates who appeared in the merit list of UIIC AO 2016.
AO Result 2016
- Department name: United India Insurance Company (UIIC)
- Name of the post: Administrative officer (AO) Scale 1
- Total Vacancies: 300 posts
- Exam Date: 12/06/2016
- Answer key: Available to Download
- Result Date: June/July 2016
- Exam pattern: Multiple choice types
- Total Mark: 200
- Time Duration: 2 hours.
- Further Process: Interview
- Website: www.uiic.co.in
UIIC Administrative Officer Result 2016
Before knowing the results candidates have a habit of checking answer key. For all looking for the UIIC AO answer key 2016 to estimate the probable outcome of examination get from the bottom of the page so candidates can get fair idea about the marks they get in the exam. Exam is conducted for objective and descriptive papers. The objective and descriptive paper will conduct for 200, 30 marks respectively. Coming to cut off marks of UIIC AO 2016, it has sectional cut-off marks for each section depending on the candidate’s category. Sectional cut off marks means the aspirant should secure specified marks by board in each section to pass in the exam.
UIIC AO Cut off Marks 2016
UIIC AO cut-off marks will be fixed on the basis of competition level, difficulty level, number of posts. The cut off marks indicate the minimum marks which applicants must obtain in exam if they want to short listed for the next phase of the selection. The expected minimum qualifying marks to be obtained in the Exam is mentioned below :
- General: 125 to 135 marks
- OBC: 120 to 130 marks
- SC: 110 to 120 marks
- ST: 100 to 110 marks
UIIC AO Result 2016 for 12th June Exam
On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in UIIC AO online exam, UIIC will select candidates up to 3 times the number of vacancies in UIIC as per the posts and category. Qualified candidates will then be called for the further recruitment process of Personal interview. On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written test, All India Merit List will be prepared for each category. UIIC Administrative Officer Merit List 2016
How to download UIIC AO Result 2016
- Firstly all the candidates visit the official website of the organization i.e. “www.uiic.co.in“
- Then go to the homepage and select the suitable link related to your result.
- Then fill all necessary details such as roll no, registration no, and DOB as per your call letter.
- After that click on submit button and wait until your result will appear on your computer screen.
- Lastly, download it and take a print out for future references.