UNITED BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT
- 1 UNITED BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT
- 1.1 UBI Probationary officer Vacancies
- 1.2 How to apply United Bank of India PO JMG Scale I Jobs 2016
- 1.3 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
United Bank of India invites applications for Probationary Officer (PO) post for JMG scale 1. Total 100 Vacancies are announced. All eligible candidates apply from 28.06.2016 – 12.07.2016. Check the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, job description & other details given below.
UBI Probationary officer Vacancies
UBI is prominently known as United Bank of India. It is one of the 14 major banks in India, which is nationalized on July 19, in the year 1969. The United Bank of India limited is formed in 1950 with the amalgamation of four banks i.e. Comilla Banking Corporation Ltd, Bengal Central Bank Ltd, Comilla Union Bank Ltd and Hooghly Bank Limited. UBI plays a significant role in the spread of banking services in different parts of the country and particularly in Eastern and North Eastern India. UBI has sponsored 4 Regional Rural Banks (RRB) one each in West Bengal, Assam, Manipur and Tripura. UBI had established two floating mobile branches on motor launches which moved from island to island on different days of the week. The head quarters of UBI are located in Kolkata, West Bengal. According to this information, currently United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 released the notification.
job Position : Probationary Officer (PO) JMGS-I
Total No. of Vacancies : 100 (Gen-51, OBC-27, Sc-15, St-7)
Job Location : All over India
Job Category : All Latest Govt Jobs
Remuneration : Salary range should be Rs.23,700 – 42,020.
Age Requirement : Candidate’s age should be 21 – 30 years. Age relaxation is also provided as per govt policy. For more info check detailed notification below.
Qualification : Candidate must possess Graduation Degree from any recognized university or inst. He/she should possess all required documents as on 01.06.2016.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam followed by Personal interview. Only single exam is to be held, shortlisted candidates called for interview. Final merit list will made on the basis of result of above.
Written Exam should be of 200 Marks contains 200 questions as from below given sections. Each section contain 50 questions of 1 mark each. Exam duration should be 2 hours. Exam held in both English/Hindi languages.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness (GK)
- English Language
How to apply United Bank of India PO JMG Scale I Jobs 2016
- At first visit official website @ unitedbankofindia.com
- Search recruitment tab & open UBI PO Recruitment 2016 link.
- Fill online application with your required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photo and signature.
- Now verify & click on submit button.
- Finally system generates an application number.
- Download and take printout for further usage.