UPSC APFC Exam Syllabus – Solved Previous Year Papers
The UPSC will be conducting the APFC exam for a huge recruitment this year and like every paper of this status a huge number of candidates apply. Most of the candidates that apply for paper such as the UPSC APFC are already preparing for a number of State commission papers,Banks etc and so are mentally and strategically prepared about the paper. But for any aspirant who has just entered this area of competitive exams it may all seem very confusing and tough and it is easy to loose dedication and eventually just drop the idea.
UPSC APFC 2015 Preparation – Syllabus/Previous Year Papers Download
A huge opening by the UPSC APFC was disclosed recently of 170 posts and as expected applications are pouring in. The last date to apply is 9th July, 2015 and as the applicants roll in we would like to clarify the exam pattern and syllabus for all the newbies.
Name Of the Exam : UPSC APFC RECRUITMENT 2015
Name Of the Conducting Body : Union Public Service Commission
Last date to apply : 9th July, 2015
Number Of posts : 170
Name Of post : assistant Provident Fund Commissioners in Employees provident fund organization, ministry of labor and employment.
UPSC APFC 2015 EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
As a lot of competition is expected in this paper most students preparing for other papers fill in for this exam too and if your basic concepts are clear you are one step ahead of the others. To prepare for exams like this it is important to not use any short cuts and just go through every prescribed textbook in all the subjects that are covered in the paper. The first paper in the UPSC APFC will be a test of the candidates English Language and the Second paper will test their General Sciences.
This paper will test the candidates in a lot of subjects :
- Indian Culture Heritage
- Freedom Movements
- Development and Globalization
- Present Trends in Indian economy
- Accountancy and Auditing
- Industrial Relations and Labor Laws
- Basic Knowledge of computer applications
- General Science
- Elementary Maths and Statistic
- General Mental Abilities
In addition to all the books for these subjects the candidates should also be prepared with all the previous year papers of UPSC to get an idea of the exam pattern as well as thoroughly prepare them for the type of questions that can be asked.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SYLLABUS AND PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS 2015
- Candidates can check the english and other general and elementary subjects syllabus from ncert.nic.in
- To download the official syllabus and the complete information about the UPSC APFC 2015 paper the candidates should visit upscsyllabus.in
- On the page a whole list of UPSC papers will be displayed
- The candidates must click on the APFC paper
- And a complete pdf file will begin downloading which will contain the UPSC APFC 2015 EXAM SYLLABUS
- As for the previous year solved paper the candidates who are interesting in downloading these can log on to upsc.gov.in/questionpaper/index.html
- On this page will be a list of the yearly papers held by the UPSC all the candidates need to do now is click on the link to download which ever year’s paper they wish to download and the download will begin.
For any other query related to availability of UPSC APFC Previous year solved papers along with Syllabus, leave comments below.