UPSC IES ESE Exam June 2015 – Result/Cut off/Merit Updates
The Union Public Service Commission held the UPSC IES ESE EXAM JUNE 2015 to recruit capable engineers in the trades of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering by conducting the exam. Post the exam the thousands of applicants who appeared in the paper sit back waiting for the Merit lists to be announced. The paper which was conducted on 12th June, 2015 in 3 days all through the nation in various centers was given by a huge number of candidates aspiring for top positions in Government Of India’s Engineering Institutions like Indian Railway Service Of Engineers (IRSE), Central Engineering Service(CES) and Military Engineering Service(MES).
UPSC IES/ESE Result – June 2015
This article is for all those candidates who had appeared for the UPSC IES ESE EXAM JUNE 2015 and are looking forward anxiously to the results to be announced. According to sources the results will be announced in the month of July, 2015. To be prepared on the procedure for checking your result when it is announced read this article.
Name Of The Exam : UPSC IES ESE JUNE 2015 EXAM
Name Of the Conducting Exam : Union Public Service Commission
Date Of the Notification : 14th March , 2015
Date Of the Exam : 12th June, 2015 (3days)
Date Of the Result : to be announced in July,2015
UPSC ESE IES RESULTS 2015
The Union Public Service Commission was founded on 1st October 1926 and the members of its board are selected by the President Of India. The Commission conducts a huge amount of papers every year to recruit aspirants to lucrative positions in government funded organizations. This year the UPSC IES ESE JUNE 2015 RESULT will be announced in the month of July.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE UPSC IES ESE JUNE 2015 SCORE CARD
- To download the score card for the UPSC IES RESULT 2015 candidates will be required to log on to the official website on the day of the result announcement.
- The official website for the UPSC is upsc,gov.in
- Once there click on the Results Column
- In the results page a huge list of results of all the exams that the UPSC conducts.
- Look for the link to the UPSC IES WRITTEN EXAM RESULTS 2015
- When you click on this link the page will ask you to enter your date of birth and your registration number.
- Enter the same and click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- You will now be redirected to the page showing your detailed results.
- Save this page for use in the interview sessions to be held later according to merit.