UPSC NDA Exam Notification
- 1 UPSC NDA Exam Notification
- 2 Eligibility Criteria of UPSC NDA NA 2016
- 3 How to Apply UPSC NDA NA II Exam 2016
- 4 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Union Public Service Commission is known as UPSC, it was was set up in first October 1926 and has its central station at New Delhi, India. The UPSC is allowed by the Constitution of India. This is one of the hardest examinations in India. Presently this Commission is going to released UPSC NDA Exam Notification and the National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination. Candidates who want to do jobs in Army, Navy and Air Force wings into NDA 138th course need to take this exam led by the UPSC. This commission has discharged the UPSC NDA Notification against Advt No.10/2016.NDA-II. Intrigued competitors can apply for this UPSC NDA NA II Exam 2016.
- Online Registration starts from: 18.06.2016
- Last date to submit application form: 15.07.2016
- Admit card date: in August 2016
- Exam date: 18.09.2016
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC NDA NA 2016
Educational Qualification is the primary step to check whether are you eligible to apply for the pre mentioned vacancies. Let’s see the qualification as follows, For Army Wing of National Defence Academy : Candidates must possess 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Next eligible criteria is based on age, Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2001 are eligible. Eligibility on nationality must be according to govt. norms. The candidates also fit to the ground of physical and medical eligibilities which are mentioned clearly at the end of notification, appendix IV.
1. General & OBC Candidates would be required to pay Rs./-
2. SC/ST Candidates are required to pay fee Rs./-
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Psychological Aptitude Test, Interview
Pay Scale : Candidate Will Get the Pay Scale of of Rs. INR Rs. 21,000/- During Training /- Only.
How to Apply UPSC NDA NA II Exam 2016
- Logon to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Here click on the link “UPSC NDA II Exam Notification“
- Read all the given guidelines carefully before filling the form
- Fill your Personal Details in the required boxes
- Click on Submit Form Button