UK Transport Corporation Notification 2016:
- 1 UK Transport Corporation Notification 2016:
- 2 Uttarakhand Transport Driver Recruitment 2016
- 3 Uttarakhand Driver Recruitment Notification 2016
- 4 Uttarakhand Driver Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2016-17
- 5 Application Fee:-
- 6 Mode of Selection:-
- 7 How to Apply for Uttarakhand Transport Driver Vacancy 2016-17:-
There is job opportunity for those who are looking for Govt Driver Vacancy in Uttarakhand 2016-17. The Uttarakhand Transport Corporation has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for Driver posts to fill 300 vacancies. The Uttarakhand Transport Corporation will fill up the Driver vacant vacancies for Dehradun, Nainitak and Tanakpur districts. Eligible candidates may apply for Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Jobs 2016 in the prescribed format of application form. Interested candidates may apply for Driver Vacancy in Uttarakhand Transport Corporation 2016 on or before the last date i.e. 20th June 2016.
Uttarakhand Transport Driver Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates must go through the complete article to know the important details of Uttarakhand Transport Driver Recruitment 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Download Application Form etc. For the convenience of candidates, we have provided a direct official link for Notification and download application form.
Uttarakhand Driver Recruitment Notification 2016
- Advertisement No. 01/2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Uttarakhand Transport Corporation
- Name of Post:- Driver
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 300
- Job Location:- Dehradun, Nainital, Tanakpur (Uttarakhand)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Driver||300||Rs.5200-20,200/+ GP Rs.1900/-|
Uttarakhand Driver Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2016-17
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 42 years as on 1st January 2016.
Candidates who have completed 5th / 8th class form the recognized board are eligible to apply for the Driver posts. Candidates must have valid Driving License of HMV.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through Demand Draft (DD).
- For UR/OBC category candidates:- Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PH category candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
In the selection process, applicants will have to appear for the Driving Test that will be conducted by Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Selection Board.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Transport Driver Vacancy 2016-17:-
- Download the prescribed application form from the given below official link.
- After that, start to fill the form correctly with basic details of applicant.
- Make the application fee payment through Demand Draft (DD).
- Affix the recent passport size Photograph on the application form.
- Once completed, send the filled application form along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates, Demand Draft (DD) to the given below address through proper channel on or before the last date i.e. 20th June 2016.
Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)……