JEE Advanced 2016 results out:
- 1 JEE Advanced 2016 results out:
- 2 How to check JEE Advanced 2016 Result?
- 3 Riya Singh (All India Rank (AIR) 133) from Kota is the topper among girls. (JEE official website)
- 3.1 iit jee advanced Result 2016 paper 1 2
- 3.2 Like our Facebook page for receive latest updates in your news feed)…………Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query………………………. you click here(www.admitcardresultkey.in)@@@@@all the best guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!
JEE Advanced 2016 Result:
The Result of JEE Advanced 2016 has been declared on June 12 by the Joint Admission Board (JAB). Along with the score obtained by the candidates, JAB has also declared the All India Ranks (AIR) through the JEE Advanced Result 2016. Candidates can check their All India Rank (AIR) and Category Wise Ranks online.
How to check JEE Advanced 2016 Result?
Candidates can check JEE Advanced Result 2016 by following these simple steps:
- Click on the link below or visit the result window
- Enter your JEE Advanced 2016 registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID
- Click on “Submit” button
- At the next step, your JEE Advanced 2016 result and AIR will be displayed on computer screen
Click here to check the JEE Advanced 2016 results
Over 1,55,948 candidates had registered for the exam and 36,566 qualified, as per the official JEE website. Of these 31,996 are boys and 4,570 are girls.
Riya Singh from Kota is the topper among girls with an all-India ranking of 133.
Seats to 23 IITs, including the four new ones, will be allotted on the basis of this test which was organised by IIT Guwahati this year.
Apart from IITs, admissions on the basis of this exam are granted to other institutes like Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram.
JEE Main 2016 Cutoff for different category candidates:
Category Cutoff Score for appearing in JEE Advanced 2016 General 100 Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL) 70 Scheduled Caste (SC) 52 Scheduled Tribe (ST) 48
Exam Name: Joint Entrance Exam (Advanced)
Commonly called as: JEE Advanced
Exam type: National
Exam category: UG Level
IIT Zones: IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay
Conducting IIT for 2016: IIT Guwahati
www.jeeadv.nic.in result 2016
The performance of a candidate in Advanced will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) and the Indian School of Mines (ISM).
Riya Singh (All India Rank (AIR) 133) from Kota is the topper among girls. (JEE official website)
The All India Ranks of successful candidates will be made available on the website but they will not get personalised rank cards.
Students can check their results on the official website of JEE (Advanced) 2016.
Students who cleared JEE mains are only capable for attempting JEE Advanced exam. The result will show All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate. Based on it the further counselling process will take place.
iit jee advanced Result 2016 paper 1 2
JEE advanced exam was conducted on 22nd may 2016. Results are likely to be declared on 12th june 2016 and seat allotment process will start from 20th june 2016. Ranking will be based on the sum of the total score student gets in both the papers and get the www.jeeadv.ac.in 2016 Results here.